I’m pleased to announce that the district has chosen eChalk as a provider for school websites and online teacher class pages. After reviewing several products, gathering feedback from the district School and Teacher Website Committee, and studying the results of our pilot eChalk schools, we’re very excited about this opportunity for you and your teachers.
As a leader, eChalk will give you and your teams the tools you need to create clean, contemporary, and easy-to-navigate websites. Teachers will find the tools for online class pages easy to maintain while engaging students and involving parents.
I am personally excited about the instructional benefits that eChalk will bring to your classrooms. Embracing digital tools can open new and exciting possibilities for learning. Students will gain 21s century skills as they use eChalk to collaborate, create, and publish across the curriculum.
Please review this JCPS/eChalk website to get more information on this program.
Jefferson County Public Schools Overview of eChalk for School Administrators
School homepages, classes, groups, public information, parent communication and private internal collaboration is just the start! There's something for everyone with eChalk! Administrators, teachers, parents, and students automatically and immediately have access to the information and resources that engages everyone to create, collaborate, and become involved with the learning process.
Learn all about how JCPS schools use eChalk. Read more...
CONNECT YOUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY.
ENGAGE EVERYONE. TRANSFORM LEARNING.
eChalk is a K-12 software platform that schools use to manage communication and instruction. We provide a safe, secure learning environment that is easy to use and simple to adopt.
Join the growing JCPS eChalk Community! Here's how!
1. Learn More about eChalk.
2. Contact Us to schedule an eChalk tour.
3. Get Started by joining our Kick Off Club.
THE PURPOSE OF ECHALK
eChalk assists schools in meeting the following program initiatives:
- Parental Involvement – keeping parents up to date with school events, classroom assignments, and announcements.
- Customized Professional Development – provides a platform to house Book Studies and PLCs. Provides a threaded discussion forum for teachers.
- Technology Integration – Communicating with others electronically and storing digital documents in the cloud.
- Curriculum Alignment to Standards – Students writing blogs using voice and providing an authentic audience. Students use technology to produce and publish writing and interact and collaborate with others through blogs, email, and threaded discussions.
- Collecting, Reporting, Summarizing Data – Use electronic surveys to collect data from parents, teachers, and students to view reports.
Welcome to the eChalk Family!